Speed Stake® Anchoring System
- Holding capacity: up to 460 lbs in light soils; 900 lbs in heavy soils
- Anchor holding capacity is dependent on soil type and density
- For trees up to 6” diameter
- Zinc plated anchor head with 9 square inch surface area
- Economical: 48 Speed Stakes® will anchor 16 trees (3 per tree)
- Simple installation
The Speed Stake® Anchoring System is an innovative, economical and secure way for fast tree anchoring installation. The Speed Stake® Installation Rod installs and sets the anchors for solid, dependable support. This patented design and recommended knotting instructions make turnbuckles, hoses and wires unnecessary. Simply attach Tree Guying Strap from the anchor to the tree. Removal is easy; just clip wire below ground level.
The Speed Stake® Installation Rod (3A-SST) is designed specifically to fit the Speed Stake® Anchor.
Use with Tree Guying Strap (3A-GSS.75x500) and eliminate turnbuckles, hoses and cables.