Vine Spine Trellis Systems
Be jealous of my trellis!
- Just Link, Plant and Grow!
- Sets up in minutes! No tools or hardware required!
- Allows for more sun and air movement and increased photosynthesis.
- Improves positioning to optimize growing conditions and yields.
- Unlimited interchangeable configurations.
- Simple side-hook design allows you to create any size garden – from an urban vertical garden to expansive garden space. Our modular system is only limited to your imagination.
- Heavy duty galvanized wire supports your plants for many years of use.
- Vertical gardening allows for optimal use of space.
- Adaptable to your needs.
- Disassemble flat for off-season storage and transportation.
- Two grid size openings available, 9” x 12” (large) or 9” x 6” (small) to ease your harvesting..
- Use with all climbing plants/flowers and vegetables – clematis, hibiscus, roses, cucumbers, zucchini, melons, tomatoes, peas, pole beans, etc.
Our versatile Vine Spine® trellis comes in two different size grid openings which can be used as a singular trellis or linked together to form walls, hedges, designs, cages of all configurations. Feel free to mix and match the 2 different panels. No need to sheer off from large bulky mesh panels anymore... just link, plant and grow!