Vine Spine® Trellis with Small Opening
|Material||.187" (6 gauge) (5 mm) galvanized wire|
|Size||20" x 66" panel with 9"x 6" openings. NOTE: 12 Pack = 12 panels and 4 Pack = 4 panels|
|Quantity / Pack||1|
Be jealous of my trellis!
- Just Link, Plant and Grow!
- Sets up in minutes! No tools or hardware required!
- Allows for more sun and air movement and increased photosynthesis.
- Improves positioning to optimize growing conditions and yields.
- Unlimited interchangeable configurations.
- Simple side-hook design allows you to create any size garden – from an urban vertical garden to expansive garden space. Our modular system is only limited to your imagination.
- Heavy duty galvanized wire supports your plants for many years of use.
- Vertical gardening allows for optimal use of space.
- Adaptable to your needs.
- Disassemble flat for off-season storage and transportation.
- 6" x 12" grid openings to ease your harvesting.
- Use with all climbing plants/flowers and vegetables – clematis, hibiscus, roses, cucumbers, zucchini, melons, tomatoes, peas, pole beans, etc.
Our versatile Vine Spine® trellis comes in two different size grid openings which can be used as a singular trellis or linked together to form walls, hedges, designs, cages of all configurations. Feel free to mix and match the 2 different panels. No need to sheer off from large bulky mesh panels anymore... just link, plant and grow!